AirGuide Travel Media Network
Reach the Top Business & Leisure Travelers
Anytime, Anywhere – Online, Mobile & InFlight
We reach top leisure & business travelers with Frequent Flyer Destinations Magazine, AirGuideOnline, AirGuideBusiness, and our AirGuideAirports – Destination Travel Guides & Apps are delivered to 440,000 B2C+ B2B Subscribers, members of the Media and to millions though our inflight and syndication network in more than 100 countries in 20+ languages, on all available platforms.
Opening New Markets for Your Brand around the Globe
AirGuide Media & Apps are available on all electronic devices inflight + on the ground – Smartphones, Tablets, Laptops & Print.
- 94% of passengers travel with their electronic devices
- 80% wish to stay connected and receive travel offers on the road
- 91% book flights, 82% book hotels, 59% book car rental online
Reach a Captive Audience of Affluent Global Spenders
- Purpose of travel: 73% for business
- Median household net worth:$409K
- Passengers aged 25-54
- Average household income: 57% $200K+
- Over 80% spend on fine dining, jewelry & watches and designer fashion
- Own a 2nd residence: 31.3%
We Keep You Connected with Travelers
AirGuide Media & Apps keeps you connected to a highly affluent, influential group of executive business and leisure travelers from across the globe with unparalleled purchasing power and universal influence. Whether seated in First, Business Class or Economy, passengers are CEOs, entrepreneurs, policy makers and leaders with spending capabilities across all sizes and sectors of business.
Global Reach – Our media is available to passenger spending hours in airport lounges or flying in North America and in Europe and across the Atlantic to over 100 destinations.
Growing Heavy Online Users – AirGuide Media & Apps is one of the fastest growing digital media platforms, available before, during and after travel. Available inflight and on the ground anywhere on Smartphones, Tablets & Laptops.
- Reaching over 19 million passengers a year on 150,000 flights
- Most users research & buy travel on their electronic devices 76% travel with their smartphone
- Most travelers spend almost 2 hours on the inflight entertainment
- 75% of major airlines are investing on WiFi technology inflight
Travelers can use our Mobile Apps and visit AirGuideOnline.com + AirGuideAirports.com websites or via our social networking sites @AirGuideOnline, @FreqFlyerMag and eNews channels or email marketing messages.
For more details go to:
Download our AirGuide Travel Media Media Kit
Frequent Flyer Destinations Magazine
Download our Frequent Flyer Magazine Media Kit
AirGuide Website Advertising
AirGuide eNews Advertising
B2C+ B2B Subscribers