British Airways Valet Parking: Airport Parking LHR
- Located next to each of the five terminals – best for stays of up to five hours. Parking facilities are frequently patrolled, well lit with CCTV in operation, and operated by NCP (Terminal 1, 2, 3, 5) and Apcoa (Terminal 4).
- For passengers using Heathrow Terminal 5, short-stay parking can be pre-booked. There are special rates for pre-booking at Short-Stay Car Park 5 only. Available from 4pm on Fridays to 10am on Mondays, and must include a Saturday night. If you prefer to park for more than 3 days in the short-stay car park at Terminals 1 through 4, inquire about the Short-Stay Special suitable for you.
- Fees: First 30 minutes – £2.40; 30 minutes to 1 hour – £4.10; 1 hour to 1.5 hours – £6.10, 1.5 hours to 2 hours – £7.70; 2 to 3 hours – £10.60; 3 to 4 hours – £13.90, 4 to 5 hours – £17.10; 5 tp 6 hours – £21.10; 6 to 9 hours – £30.60, 9 to 12 hours – £39.60; 12 to 18 hours – £43.20; 18 to 24 hours – £45.20, 24 to 36 hours – £71.10; 36 to 48 hours – £90.40; Over 48 hours – £45.20 per 24 hours or part thereof. Weekend stays (4pm Friday to 10am Monday) is available at £45 for customers who stay over a Saturday night and pre-book.
- Suitable for more than an overnight stay. “Parking Express Heathrow” is the official Heathrow Long Stay Car Park, serving Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4. The new Long-Stay Car Park is for Terminal 5 passengers.
- Shuttle service runs every 10 mins to Terminals 1, 2 & 3, taking 8-15 mins; every 2 mins to Terminal 4, taking 8 mins; and every 10 mins to Terminal 5, taking 10 mins.
- Drive-up Fees (if you don’t pre-book): One to four days: £15.70/day, Five days and over: £15.10/day (for all days)
- Suitable for travelers parking for a number of days. Security measures include 24-hour car park attendants, frequent patrols, security fencing and comprehensive CCTV. A courtesy coach runs on demand & takes you to Terminal 1 from Park1 in three mins.
- Parks 1 to 3 serve Terminals 1 to 3. Pre-book a space at the Business Parking Terminals 1, 2 and 3 or turn up at the car park on day of departure. Park 4 & 5 serve Terminals 4 and 5.
- Drive-up Fees (if you don’t pre-book): Terminals 1-3: 1-13 days – £21.50/day or part thereof; 14 to 28 days – £301; Day 29 and each following day – £21.50, Terminal 4: 1-13 days – £21/day or part thereof; 14 to 28 days – £294; Day 29 and each following day – £21. Terminal 5: Pre-book only.
- Available at all terminals. Heathrow Valet Parking is suitable for all travelers looking for a quick and convenient airport parking service. A staff member will meet you at the designated drop-off points on the terminal forecourts.
- During your absence your car with be parked in a BAA-approved secure car park. Upon your return, you simply collect your car at the curb (“forecourt”). You can also choose the available two-star professional hand car wash and interior valet service.
- The Heathrow Valet Parking reception points are open from 5:30am-10pm.
- British Airways Valet Parking: Available at Terminal’s 1, 4 and 5. Simply drive to the designated bays by the reception, located outside the terminal, and your car will be parked for you. For further information on British Airways Valet Parking or to book, call 0871 200 0067. Reception is open from 5am-9:30pm.
Airports Data & Dynamic Maps and Airport Information LHR
- Flight status arrivals and departures
- Airport hotels and hotels nearby
- Airport terminals and gates
- Airport parking
- Airport transportation, transfers, airport shuttle, car rental, taxis, buses, rail
- Airport Lounges
- Airport Restaurant & Bars
- Airport Services & Facilities
- Airport Shopping & Duty Free
Live Flight & Airport Tracking:
- Flight Status – Departures and Arrivals
- World Airport Delays & Weather
- Worldwide Flight Cancellations
- US Airport Delay Map
- US Security Wait Times