Airport Services & Facilities LHR
- 4 hrs free – Select: _Heathrow Wi-Fi and continue from there.
- If needing more time – there are pay-as-you-go packages (with 5x faster service) – or sign up for additional 4 hrs Heathrow Rewards (www.heathrow.com/rewards)
- Internet terminals serve as pay-as-you-go computer desks with broadband access – available in every terminal – using either pre-paid vouchers, coins or credit cards. (Printers are at pre-security).
- Internet terminals – located in each terminal at LHR are pay-as-you-go computer desks with broadband access by Arqiva. Pay by pre-paid vouchers, coins UK or Euros), or credit cards.
Banks & ATMs
ATM cash machines at LHR Airport are located in both pre- & post-security areas of all terminals – most of which accept UK bank and building society cards without an extra fee and also accept major credit cards.
Foreign Currency Exchange
Foreign currency exchange is available in Terminals 1, 3, 4 & 5 of Heathrow Airport from Travelex and American Express.
- All Travelex locations in each of Terminals 1, 3, 4 & 5 are at pre- and post-security areas, at Arrivals and at Baggage Reclaim Hall; they all share the same telephone number: +44 (0)20 8538 5500.
- To pre-order your currency visit travelex.co.uk/heathrow – pick up your currency at:
- Terminal 1 at the check-in area,
- Terminal 3 pre-security, level 1, next to security screening,
- Terminal4 pre-security at departures,
- Terminal 5 pre-security, departures zone B.
- All major debit & credit cards accepted.
- Collection points in the terminals:
- At T1; pre-security, checkpin area, and post-security departure lounge.
- At T2: post-security at departure lounge, upper level.
- At T3: pre-security, leel 1, and post-security at departure lounge.
- At T4: pre-security at departursand post-secuirty in departures lounge.
- At T5: pre-securty at departures zone C; post-security at departure lounge by Huxleys and by by BA Lounge.
- Mobility Equipment: If you require a wheelchair for your journey but would not like an agent to push you, you are welcome to use any of our purple Staxi chairs. Just pick up one up free of charge from one of Special Assistance host areas.
- If traveling with your own equipment, please present yourself to check-in on arrival so that your equipment is tagged with luggage labels. Then proceed to the Special Assistance desk so that your equipment can be checked for aircraft compatibility. Finally, continue your journey through security and to the departures lounge/gate. Your equipment will be placed on board the aircraft after you have boarded.
- Toilets are provided throughout Heathrow, in arrivals and departures, before and after security. Most include a unisex, wheelchair-accessible toilet. Occasionally the accessible toilet is located inside the men’s and ladies’ toilets.
- Changing Places will have additional equipment and space to use the toilets safely and comfortably. They can be found in the following locations:
- Terminal 2: After security – arrivals level, opposite Gate 18
- Terminal 3: After security – departures level, opposite Gate 7
- Terminal 4: Arrivals – opposite London Underground escalators
- Terminal 5: After security – departures level, Special Assistance Lounge – Lichfield Suite, opposite Gate 20.
Airports Data & Dynamic Maps and Airport Information LHR
- Flight status arrivals and departures
- Airport hotels and hotels nearby
- Airport terminals and gates
- Airport parking
- Airport transportation, transfers, airport shuttle, car rental, taxis, buses, rail
- Airport Lounges
- Airport Restaurant & Bars
- Airport Services & Facilities
- Airport Shopping & Duty Free
Live Flight & Airport Tracking:
- Flight Status – Departures and Arrivals
- World Airport Delays & Weather
- Worldwide Flight Cancellations
- US Airport Delay Map
- US Security Wait Times