AirGuide Travel Media & Technology’s objective is to elevate the travel experience by providing superior content and technology for an effortless journey for passengers. Our focus is on the total travel experience in order to enhance every moment, anywhere anytime on all platforms including online, desktop or mobile.
AirGuide Travel Media Network
AirGuide Travel Media Network connects you to an affluent, influential group of business and leisure travelers from across the globe. Our websites or mobile Apps are available anytime, anywhere, reaching millions of global passengers yearly traveling to over 160 destinations and staying at 800+ Hotels & Resorts, including cruises and high-speed rail lines. We provide a total travel experience in order to enhance every moment, anywhere, anytime on all platforms including online, desktop or mobile.
Join Our Team
Learn from the best, act on your inspiration, and let’s grow together. We believe that progress happens when entrepreneur-minded team members can create, lead to new ideas, new collaborations, partnerships and take us to new hights. We believe entrepreneurs always need an open and inspiring place to gather, learn new skills, experiment and foster connections that they otherwise wouldn’t have found.
Please see below the Careers we have now available (updated monthly):
AirGuide Travel Media Network / Pyramid Media
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative for the Travel & Leisure markets. Filled in April 2017
Job Title: Strategic Alliance Representative for Travel & Tech markets. Filled in April 2018
Job Title: Custom/Native Content & SEO Developer. Filled in July 2018
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative for Advertising Agency markets. Filled in July 2018
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative for the Direct Marketing & Response markets. Filled in August 2018
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative (Entry Level)
Number of Openings: 1
Hours per Week: 20-40
Wage/Salary: TBD + Commission %
Start Date: March 15, 2018 – End Date: TBD
Supervisor: Alan Winn
Job Description – What you’ll do:
- Conduct a high volume of calls & eMails to secure new business for our Media Network.
- Qualify prospects, and conduct research on leads from our company database.
- Create new leads through internet research and social media monitoring/commenting.
- Regularly document complete and accurate information in CRM system.
- Other job duties as assigned to meet the business needs.
Qualifications – What you’ll need:
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience in sales and/or customer service.
- Strong sense of resilience. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from every deal or rejection.
- Strong phone presence, comfortable making 60+ calls per day.
- Positive attitude and openness to feedback.
- Bonus: B2C, B2B and/or call center sales experience.
- Strong personal presence and experience for followup meetings.
Application Instructions – Please send an e-mail attaching your resume to:
Alan Winn, Business Development Director
+1646 808-0746, awinn@AirGuideOnline.com