For Immediate Release: New Syndication Partners and Press Release Distribution Services from AirGuide & PMG Network
New York NY (USA) (Pyramid Media Group) January 7, 2014 – A great way to reach a high income business and travel audience is with Pyramid Media’s marketing services and Press Release Distribution to its B2C+ B2B Subscribers and B2Media audiences and to its new expanded syndication network partners in more than 100 countries is now available at discounted rates.
- EIN News is used by Fortune 1,000 corporations, trade associations, and companies across more than 100 industries, 120+ million indexed articles, 35,000+ sources, with 600,000 monthly users in the United States and worldwide.
- eTurboNews Group provides B2B news and press releases for the global travel & tourism industry, reaching 255,000+ opt-in subscribers worldwide, mainly travel trade professionals and specialist travel and 14,500+ tourism journalists.
- Topix is the leading news community on the Web, connecting 12.4 million people (comScore, Jan 2013) to the information and discussions that matter to them in every U.S. town and city.
- WireNews+Co’s network reaching over 350,000 journalists and 275,000 bloggers globally.
The new improved service and Press Release Distribution includes:
- Placement on AirGuide Sites + on our Syndication Network Partner Sites
- Distributed by eMail to AirGuide & AirGuideBusiness eNews
- Distributed to 3.5 million Readers in Syndication
- Indexed on Major Search Engines: Google, Yahoo!, Bing, Ask
- Twitter & Facebook Posting
- Release Time Scheduling
For More Information:
AirGuide for the Frequent Flyer Magazine & AirGuideOnline.com are dedicated to air travel and designed for leisure and business travelers. AirGuide is filled with tips and advice and provides everything global travelers need to know to make intelligent decisions before, during and after a voyage. AirGuide features weekly airline and travel news, information on great travel deals, plus dynamic travel articles and provides indispensable information on all the world’s airlines and airports from check-in to check out. Web site: http://www.AirGuideOnline.com