The triple Five-Star Mandarin Oriental, Miami is delighted to launch its Suite and Show package offering VIP tickets to concerts by some of the biggest names in the music industry including Paul McCartney, Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, Depeche Mode, Ed Sheeran, Bruno Mars and Lady Gaga at the American Airlines Arena. Available on select dates beginning in July through November, guests who book the hotel’s Mandarin Presidential or Oriental Penthouse Suites will receive six concert tickets in the VIP Loge Suite. Guests who reserve a Biscayne Suite will receive two concert tickets in the VIP Loge Suite.
The musical lineup is as follows:
- Daryl Hall/John Oates & Tears for Fears – Wednesday, June 7
- Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull – Friday, June 23
- Paul McCartney – Wednesday, July 5
- Shawn Mendes – Wednesday, July 26
- Cirque De Soleil – Friday, July 28 to Sunday, July 30
- J Cole – Monday, August 14
- Ed Sheeran – Wednesday, August 30
- Aplauso – Saturday, September 9
- Depeche Mode – Friday, September 15
- Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull – September 30
- Bruno Mars – Thursday, October 18
- Lady Gaga – Thursday, November 30
The VIP Loge Suite is located on an all-suite level of the American Airlines Arena. The private, opera-style box seats deliver an array of amenities including a private entrance with elevator access, in-seat food and beverage service and access to the ultra-exclusive Dewar’s Clubhouse.
Mandarin Oriental, Miami is located within a five-minute drive from the American Airlines Arena. The hotel’s spacious suites define luxury and style and feature high ceilings, elegant furnishings and artwork. Expansive guest bathrooms of Spanish marble and bamboo hardwood floors add touches of elegance, while spacious sitting areas and water views provide the perfect venue to entertain with family and friends.
Rates for the Presidential Suite are from USD 9,500 per night and from USD 1,459 per night for the Biscayne Suite. Packages must be booked a minimum of one week in advance from show dates and are subject to availability. Select shows require a minimum two-night stay. For reservations, mandarinoriental.com.
Source: Mandarin Oriental