Browse:Home / United, Aeromexico To Introduce New U.S. Routes
United, Aeromexico To Introduce New U.S. Routes
PHOTO: United is introducing 13 new routes this summer. (Photo via Flickr/Oliver Holzbauer)
In separate announcements, United Airlines and Aeromexico both said they will introduce new U.S. routes later this spring and summer.
United will have 13 new routes to secondary cities and, strengthening its position at its home base, will have six of them out of its home base at Chicago O’Hare, according to Boarding Area.
Starting in June, United will fly:
* Chicago O’Hare to Champaign, Ill., three times daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Charlottesville, Va., once daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Columbia, M., twice daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Reno, Nev., once daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Rochester, Minn., three times daily
* Chicago O’Hare to Spokane, Wash., once daily
* Denver, Colo. to Columbia, M., once daily
* Denver, Colo. to San Luis Obispo, Calif., once daily
* Houston, Tex., to Springfield, Mo., twice daily
* Newark, N.J. to Sacramento, Calif., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Hartford, Conn., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Santa Rosa, Calif., once daily
* San Francisco, Calif. to Spokane, Wash., twice daily
Aeromexico, Mexico’s largest airline, announced service to two new routes to the U.S. Starting April 1, the carrier will fly daily from Mexico City to Detroit to add to its recent announcement of service from Monterrey to Detroit starting May 1.
Starting July 1, Aeromexico will offer six direct flights per week between Guadalajara and San Jose, Calif.
“These new routes will provide increased connectivity options between Mexico and the United States, as we offer more than 4,400 seats per week to our business and leisure customers,” Anko van der Werff, Aeromexico’s Chief Revenue Officer, said in a statement. “Detroit and San Jose become our 18th and 19th destinations in the United States, and our customers will arrive at the airline’s hubs in Mexico City, Monterrey, and Guadalajara.” http://www.travelpulse.com/