Geo-Targeted & Geofencing Local or Global – Advertising on AirGuide Travel Media Network
Reach your audience at the right time, at the right place. Send offers + campaigns, target travelers by destination, city, airport, airline, hotel, cruise line, rail line, where they live, specific location or targeting criteria. We provide real-time marketing with personalized ads which is proven to increase conversation rates much more than any other advertising method.
Geotargeting is the practice of delivering content to a consumer — via mobile or web — using geographic location information about that individual. At a basic level, a business can restrict its reach to consumers only located in a defined geographic area such as a state or a city. But location often provides much deeper, more meaningful and identifiable traits that tell you what a person wants, needs or is interested in.
Airports, stadiums, universities, and malls are examples of specific venues that can be targeted in order to reach specific interest groups. For example, airports on weekdays are a great source of business travelers looking for highend restaurants, while weekends and Spring Break bring more leisure visitors and families looking for more casual dining options. These are just two examples of how venues define audiences that can be effectively targeted.
Geofencing is a marketing tactic that utilizes the device ID on a cell phone to locate and identify a target audience. Geofencing can be utilized to target competitor locations and/or locations where your target audience would be located. Once the geofence is enabled and the device IDs are collected advertisements will then be shown to those cell phones. Geofencing allows marketers to set a perimeter around a physical location in which ads can be delivered. It can be a circle (radius 50m to 50,000m) or a polygon around a targeted location.
Geo Targeting & Geofencing allow you to send notifications to app users when they are in the vicinity of your store, your business. You can also use it to collect valuable location data about your app users, such as how often they visit your store and how long they stay there.
Geotargeting is the ultimate technology in conquest lead generation. Imagine having the ability to display your message to any shoppers device right on the competitors showroom floor! You can successfully track the number of people that went to your competitor’s location and then came to your location.
Geotargeting and Geofencing double the performance of all kinds of marketing methods from display advertising, banners, email campaigns to paid search.
Promote your brand with our Travel Network’s new Geo-location software
Send offers + campaigns, target travelers by destination, city, airport, airline, hotel, cruise line, rail line, where they live, specific location or targeting criteria:
- Their interests, purchasing behavior, loyalty status
- Travel location, mode of transport, hotel stay and other habits
- Location, store, business, building, street, competitor’s location
- Age, gender, education, language, culture
- Occupation, job, department, type of company
- Income, home ownership, disposable income
We provide real-time marketing with personalized ads which is proven to increase conversion rates much more than any other advertising method.
Reach your audience at the right time, at the right place with customized ads. Promote your products & services;
- When people are around your store, street, competitor’s location, (by mobile app and web push notifications)
- When people are reading destination guides in AirGuide City App, (mobile app and web push notification, pop-ups, banners)
- When people check AirGuide Airports or Terminals (mobile app and web push notifications, pop-ups, banners)
- When people are flying to a certain location, city, airport, street, building, (Custom banner ads on AirGuide Destination and Airport Guides through partner airlines IFE system)